REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!! WE ARE AT FULL CAPACITY FOR SAM 2019!
The event is restricted to families/learners/parents who are unschooling or homeschooling and have explored or are currently on a journey of exploring learning/education beyond institutional set ups , which includes
1. Children staying and learning at home, within the family
2. Learners in informal learning collectives or learning environments that are not affiliated to institutional curriculum and/or certifications
If you are not a homeschooler and want to attend the event, please contact us at email@example.com with details. We will try to process your request if we have seats available.
The event fee is Rs. 3,500/- per person. This includes accommodation, all meals, activities, sessions art and craft materials etc. during the conference. The fee is the same whether you attend some or all days. No charge and no bed for children aged 6 years and under.
Note on extra days: If you arrive on 13th February and/or if you leave on 19th February, there is an extra cost of Rs. 500 per participant per extra day, for accommodation and food.
If you would like to contribute to offset expenses for others with financial constraints, or if you need to apply for assistance, please contact Priya Ravi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note on Subsidies: Participants seeking subsidy must send in their reason clearly to email@example.com. Subsidy is not guaranteed. We will consider requests after registrations close, on a case by case basis.
- Refund after deduction of a nominal processing fee of Rs 100/- if cancelled before 1st January 2019
- Rs 1000 deduction per participant, if registration is cancelled before 25th January 2019
- No refund if the cancellation happens after 25th January 2019